IceFileSystem 2.5 and IceDoctor 1.0 released for MorphOS
Date 23-May-2011 20:45:32
Topic: Software News
|IceFileSystem 2.5 and IceDoctor 1.0 released for MorphOS.|
- Write locking volume with zero key, could not be unlocked again, fixed.
- A serious internal bug fixed.
- action_end() improvement.
- Silly optimisation prevented error requesters to work when FS was used on boot partition. Now works again.
- Drives were inhibited when not really needed, fixed.
- Internal error requesters popping up with "recover lost extents" option enabled, fixed.
- Cosmetic changes.
- Recycledir scanning/repair improved.
- Improved handling of broken entry names.
- Quit while scanning didn't work, fixed.
- Forgotten flush of meta changes, oops.. fixed.
- "Resume from backup" didn't work, fixed.