BOH update15 released
Date 3-Apr-2012 22:13:31
Topic: Software News
|BOH update15 released|
Terneuzen, Netherlands - April 4, 2012
On the day it turns 3, BOH receives its 15th and final update, which brings even more contents and improvements!
More specifically, this update:
* adds 5 missions;
* adds the Dutch translation;
* optimizes even further the rendering engine;
* replaces the transition effect with a cooler one;
* centers the graphics vertically when playing in a screen bigger than the game area;
* allows providing just alphamask files for all the graphics of themes;
* replaces icons with bigger and crisper ones;
* allows to configure the URL for the submissions of records to the online world standings (so that, in future, standings will remain accessible also if the URL changes);
* updates the manuals;
* applies various other minor optimizations/fixes.
The update can be downloaded for free from the DOWNLOADS page of the official website at www.bohthegame.com.
The demos have been updated to reflect the changes.
BOH is a unique retro-flavoured puzzle-riddled maze game spiced up with thrilling action.
You move in claustrophobic, mysterious, dangerous battlefields searching for the Evil Masters, who throw countless enemies at you until you discover and face them in the final battle. Although your quests are made slightly less hard by the power-ups scattered all around, carrying out the missions demands lots of concentration and quick reflexes.
With BOH the fun never ends: new missions can be added anytime and you can even create your own! And, as if that was not enough, you can also customize entirely its audio-visual aspect!
BOH has been created with lots of passion and care to offer, with its oldschool style, a fascinatingly different videogaming experience.