New version of ECX, the AmigaE compiler
Date 26-May-2013 15:03:48
Topic: software OS4
|Here is a new release of ECX that allows you to compile your programs for AmigaOS4, MorphOS and 68k Amiga.|
New stuff in this release 2.3.0
- 68k 64bit integer support.
- Code quality improvements in general.
- Bug in OS4 TextF() fixed.
- Commandline option VARFILL/N added.
- Did some improvements to modulecache loading.
- HANDLE without EXCEPT went unnoticed by ECX, fixed.
Get it here: ECX website
Thanks to Leif Salomonsson for his work.