Antiryad - new commercial 3D-Engine for AROS X86/X64 (68k planned)
Date 4-Jun-2013 20:29:55
Topic: software AROS
|Antiryad Gx is an unified cross platform and multi core 2d and 3d game engine.|
In development since 1997, Antiryad Gx today rivals and even surpasses many commercial game engines in feature set and stability.
Read more ---->
- Complete 2d and 3d graphic engine.
- Integrated editor and tools.
- Particle, water and volumetric fog effects.
- Fast collision system.
- Realtime shadows.
- Video codec for mobile and desktop systems.
- Full game framework.
- Network engine.
- Modularity, other middlewares like 3d engine, physic, script language or network library can be plugged.
- Simplified and documented API completely platform independent.
- Supported languages are C, C++ and Gel (embedded fast and simple script).
- Develop once for several platforms.
- Free with standard license.
Antiryad Gx was used to create more than 35 projects by various companies and organizations.
It is planned to be published for AROS X86/64 in September 2013. A version for 68k is planned (not certain yet).
More information and screenshots: