FastView 2.0 on OS4Depot
Date 22-Oct-2013 12:31:10
Topic: software OS4
|FastView 2.0 has been uploaded on OS4Depot, it should be the latest version. |
The goal of this version is to provide some ways to open pictures without using the FastView main interface... (Please click 'Read more')
- by double-clicking picture directly in Workbench.
a kind of replacement for MultiView thanks to special FastView deficons
- by using a new Contextual Menu option "FastPicture"
- by script "APPDIR:FastView SinglePicture Picture_name.JPG"
(optionally, you can add Width and Height desired as parameters)
Thanks to Anthony 'Phantom' Iliakis and to Paolo 'pvanni' for the suggestions
Compared to MultiView, this FastView mode :
- opens Picture in screen-scaled mode
- allows to navigate between the pictures (in the same drawer) with arrow keys
Thanks to Lionel 'Lio' Muller for the suggestion
- allows the switch scaled-size / full-size by "Space bar" key or menu option
- allows to resize the picture by menu option
- allows to delete or set the picture as wallpaper by menu
Of course, if you choose to replace picture's deficons by FastView new ones, the originals ones will be back-uped.
For more details (for example for how to use eastern with the FastView deficons), please read the ReadMe.txt
Don't hesitate to paypal me a little coin to guillaume at boesel.fr, if you use/appreciate aTunes, FastView, SysMon, NetDock, FastCompress, FlipPaper or AttachMail
FastView on OS4Depot
My thanks to all Amigans who helped me with FastView!
guillaume 'zzd10h' Boesel
guillaume at boesel.fr