Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
AmigaWorld - Amiga Community Portal
Dir Me Up 2.30 released on AmigaOS 4.1
Date 15-Dec-2013 18:48:03
Topic: software OS4
|Dir Me Up 2.30 has been released for AmigaOS 4.1 computers.|
Dir Me Up a software to explore and manipulate files, links and drawers of your Amiga.
Click READ MORE ===>
What's new in 2.30
- View by icons:
... Only visible thumbnails on the screen are loaded.
... Improved responsiveness when loading thumbnails.
- Internal image viewer:
... 4/3 and 16/9 buttons are now fully operational (the image size is initialized to default values).
... Resizing of pictures works as it should.
... Added a notification when copying or deleting an image.
... [-] key resize to 4/3 default values.
... The total number of images is now always visible.
- Archiving: use relative path.
- Improved the "text" file preview halt if it's too large (1 second max).
- Resizing columns of the list is possible.
- The [F5] key allows to refresh the contents of the current directory.
- When you iconise "DirMeUp", its own icon is now displayed on the Workbench.
- Added keyboard shortcuts in hint infos.
- Info files are not counted when pasting if the user has chosen not to see them.
- Fixed a problem that sometimes creates a drawer '.info' when pasting.
- Thousand separators are now localized (for example, '.' will be used for Spanish people).
- Italian, Swedish and German translations updated.
- Compiling with SDK 53.24.
As usual, this update is free for all registered users and has been sent to them.
A tutorial is available online in English or Greek.
More details on our website.
You can download a demo allowing (only) browsing
here or there.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014 !
Dir Me Up, improve your Amiga!
This article comes from AmigaWorld - Amiga Community Portal
The URL for this story is: