New Amiga 1200 Compact Flash CF IDE Back Plate Adapter www.amigakit.com
Date 9-Nov-2014 17:27:04
Topic: hardware Classic
|We have recently had numerous customer requests for an Amiga 1200 Compact Flash CF IDE Back Plate Adapter, so we are pleased to announce its availability.|
If you want to easily install or remove your compact flash hard drive on your A1200 without the incovenience of opening the A1200 every time, then this adapter with back plate will help.
- Amiga 1200 back plate for rear trapdoor with compact flash card slot cut-out.
- Long 44-way IDE cable to reach from the rear trapdoor to internal IDE socket
- Additional IDE connector for connecting another compatible 44-way IDE device.
The provided IDE cable plugs on to the standard 44-way internal A1200 IDE header and laid flat across the shielding, passing underneath the floppy drive to the rear trapdoor. Backplate is secured in the rear space underneath the floppy drive.
Contents of kit:
- 1x IDE CF 44-way adapter
- 1x Plastic rear trapdoor back plate with Compact Flash cut-out
- 1x Long IDE cable 44-way with 3x 44-way connectors
Optional 4GB Compact Flash Hard Drive can be optionally added on product page (prepped and fully formatted with our OS-Install software pre-installed)
Where to buy:
www.amigakit.com Amiga Computer Store