Ask Me Up XXL 2.2.1 released on AmigaOS 4
Date 10-Dec-2014 20:55:38
Topic: software OS4
| Ask Me Up XXL 2.2.1 is now available for AmigaOS 4.1 computers. Play alone and share your high scores with your friends or play simultaneously with five players, it's up to you!|
- 1700 questions divided into 16 themes (Sport, People, Literature, Movies, ...).
- 16:9 display, HD drawings, designed for 1600x900, management from 1024x768 up to 1920x1080.
- Use hardware acceleration (Composition mode).
- The Quiz to play alone with a progressive access to new questions based on performance; progress is represented by a map.
- The Cup for challenging several friends simultaneously (up to six !, two at keyboard, four with joysticks/joypads) in 5 different rounds.
- Numerous performance indicators: points, success rate, medals (yellow, orange or red), cups, ranks ("baby", "schoolchild", "student", "teacher" or "expert").
- Very detailed statistics (general, per player, theme, player and theme) and curve representing the evolution of the success rate of the 5 best players.
- Questions in the form of texts, images or slides.
- Management of mouse, keyboard (2 sets of keys), joystick and joypad.
- Menu music and sound environment, including hilarious buzzers sounds!
- Available in French, English, Italian, German (41%*), Spanish, Swedish (38%*), Polish (23%*), Portuguese (61%*) and Greek.
- Dual display of measurement units (miles, yards, feet ...) if English language selected.
- Game: the animation speed of results can be accelerated/decelerated by [Ctrl] key.
- Quiz: medals are now displayed as soon as they are won during the game.
- Map: "medal" score of the player is now displayed.
- Map: the best player in the world is displayed with its "medal" score.
- Map: You can browse the worlds by pressing the up/down arrow keys.
- Some questions fixed.
- Fully translated into Spanish and Greek (in addition to French, English and Italian).
- New translations in Swedish, Portuguese and Polish added.
- Spanish, Greek and Polish localizations improved.
- Help file now also available in Spanish, Polish and Greek.
*: Non translated questions in the language are displayed in English. *
Special greetings to the team!
More details on the game webpage.
You can download a demo including 80 questions:
here or there.
The game will also be available for MorphOS and Windows devices.
Ask Me Up, now you know!