zTools 1.2 available on AMIStore
Date 28-Dec-2014 11:17:12
Topic: software OS4
zTools 1.2 is now available as a free update on the AMIStore App Store.
This version contains updates for Installer, SysMon, aTunes, FastView and WebReplay.
See below for more details...
-zTools Installer 1.2
* Fixed problem caused by WBRUN version (bug ?) of Final Edition
* Added a "Without Borders" option in Preferences to remove the border of the window in Full-screen view ("Maximized mode").
Better to show SlideShow
Without border, the Picture name is displayed by a Ringhio notification.
Hit "b" to toggle between Backgrounded mode (full-screen) and windowed mode.
Hit "Space" to toggle between scaled view and original size view
Default = ON
* Added a "Save" button in SinglePicture Preferences to allow to change SinglePicture settings without to reboot
* Greatly improved the copy of files thanks to AmiOuest France team advices.
* Fixed a bug when loading musical files with embedded CoverArt
* Fixed a bug when loading an animated gif file before another picture
* Added a "Send Signal" menu in Tasks tab to send predefined signals to running tasks
* Added a TCP "Port scan" window in Netstat tab to scan remotes or locales URL or IP address for open ports.
If no TCP ports are found try to increase the timeout.
* Added "Service" column in Netstat tab
* Added the Public name of the screen in the Screen title column of the Windows tab (between parenthesis)
See screenshots at the end of this News
* Added a menu option to "Copy to..." the selected songs
* Greatly improved the copy of files thanks to AmiOuest France team advices
* Added an option to Play the video as soon as it is downloaded
* Fixed french JeuxVideo.com because some websites changes
* Added Date, Video length and Number of views for french JeuxVideo.com website
SysMon Port Scanner :
SysMon Signal :
SysMon Public Screen :