PowerSelect 3.0 released
Date 30-Jul-2015 23:44:52
Topic: Software News
|I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of PowerSelect 3.0. PowerSelect 3.0 is the pro version of the powerful icon selector tool PowerSelect.|
PowerSelect allows you to select icons in Workbench using search patterns. Using mouse, selecting specific files (JPG image files, project files, files starting with letter A, files created on a certain day, tagged files, etc.) among other files is a daunting task and could take minutes, while PowerSelect selects the files for you in seconds.
- Powerful icon selection tool with 18 different search targets: Name, Comment, Version, Flags, Size, Type, Date, Content, Default tool, Start from, Tool types, Tag, Disks, Drawers, Tools, Projects, Trashcans, and Applications
- User friendly GUI
- Seamless integration with Workbench
- Makes it possible to organize your files and drawers with custom tags like 'Note', 'Template', 'Example', 'Todo', 'Done', or 'Confidential'
- Comprehensive documentation
What's new in PowerSelect 3.0:
- 5 new search targets: Content, Default tool, Start from, Tooltypes, and Tag
- New icon created by Martin Merz
- Displays selection summary using Ringhio
- Revised GUI
- Localized. Includes a catalog description file and tool scripts for translators
- New installation and un-installation scripts
- All known version 2.0 bugs have been fixed
To find out more, please visit the PowerSelect product page.