Ask Me Up XXL 2.4.2 released
Date 17-Sep-2015 23:54:20
Topic: Software News
| Ask Me Up XXL 2.4.2, the quiz of general knowledge, is now available for AmigaOS 4.1, MorphOS and Windows computers. The game is now ready for a CD Edition which is planned late September. Play alone and share your high scores with the wider world or play simultaneously with five players, it's up to you!|
- 1700 questions divided into 16 themes (Sport, Celebrities, Literature, Movies, ...).
- 16:9 display, HD drawings, designed for 1600x900, management from 1024x768 up to 1920x1080.
- Use hardware acceleration (Composition mode).
- The Quiz to play alone with a progressive access to new questions based on performance; progress is represented by a map.
- The Cup for challenging several friends simultaneously (up to six !, two at keyboard, four with joysticks/joypads) in 5 different rounds.
- Numerous performance indicators: points, success rate, medals (yellow, orange or red), cups, ranks ("baby", "schoolchild", "student", "teacher" or "expert").
- Very detailed statistics (general, per player, theme, player and theme) and curve representing the evolution of the success rate of the 5 best players.
- Questions in the form of texts, images or slides.
- Management of mouse, keyboard (2 sets of keys), joystick and joypad.
- Menu music and sound environment, including hilarious buzzers sounds!
- Available in French, English, Italian, German (45%*), Spanish, Swedish (58%*), Polish (50%*), Portuguese (80%*) and Greek.
- Dual display of measurement units (miles, yards, feet ...) if English language selected.
*: Non translated questions in the language are displayed in English. *
- Add-ons enabled.
- Questions fixed.
- New German and Swedish translations added.
- Numbers can now be entered in players name.
- Game web page now available also in German and Greek.
- Documentation update (V1.02).
Special greetings to the team!
More details on the game webpage.
You can download a demo including 80 questions:
- AmigaOS 4 here or there.
- MorphOS here or there.
- Windows: here or there.
Ask Me Up, now you know!