Dir Me Up 3 released for AmigaOS 4.1!
Date 30-Jul-2016 17:05:59
Topic: software OS4
| Dir Me Up 3, the modern Amiga explorer, has been released for AmigaOS 4.1 computers! This MAJOR update brings over 70 new features or fixes since the last release (and more than 150 since update 2)!|
Dir Me Up, a software to explore and manipulate files, links and drawers of your Amiga.
What's new in 3
- Possible application of a script (Shell, Arexx, Python) or a program on the selected items.
- 5 customizable buttons (action and image) added.
- The current, average speed and the estimated remaining time are displayed for processing (copy, delete, duplication, archiving, ...).
- New confirmation windows (copying, duplication, deletion).
- Contextual menu.
- Double progress bar is now used when loading thumbnails and large drawers (over 100 items).
- Duplication of an element.
- Preview of volumes in the form of image with the occupancy rate displayed.
- Multiple renaming differentiated.
- Opening of the WBInfo window for the selected items.
- Opening of a location in the Workbench or in a Shell.
- Hidden files are visible or not.
As usual, this update is free for all registered users and has been sent to them. Don't forget to add our e-mail in your adress book to avoid the SPAM filter. If you didn't get it, contact us.
A tutorial is available online in English or Greek.
More details on our website.
You can download a demo allowing (only) browsing
here or there.
Dir Me Up, improve your Amiga!