Preferences 1.40 released (AOS4)
Date 10-Aug-2016 17:01:10
Topic: software OS4
|Preferences is program that shows a window with grouped icons for launching the prefs-programs found in "SYS:Prefs/", among others. You may see the snapshot(s) for examples how it looks. Supports Tooltypes and a number|
- Groups the AOS4.1 default Prefs-programs into six main categories.
- Uses the same images as the current icons set.
- Supports localization.
- Supports Console prefs in AOS 4.1 FE.
- Supports MUI prefs.
- Supports Granite, AOS4 firewall.
- Possible to open the "Presets" WB drawer.
- Possible to open the "Prefs" WB drawer.
- Possible to open the "ENVARC:" WB drawer.
- Amiga HELP key (Scroll-Lock) brings up the About window.
1.40: (2016 Jul)
- Fixed issue, mixed up language files.
- Greek charset implemented and Greek translation by Anthony Iliakis added.
- Russian charset implemented and Russian translation by Olga Wara (additional Ben Cato Malkenes) added.
- Norwegian translation by Ben Cato Malkenes added.
1.30: (2016 May)
- Implemented (optional) addition of MUI prefs into the Personal-group, you can turn this off by setting the Tooltype: MUIinPersonal = NO .
- Implemented (optional) addition of Granite prefs into the Internet-group, you can turn this off by setting the Tooltype: GraniteInInternet = NO .
- Implemented (optional) shadow to icons. (You can turn it off by setting the Tooltype: IconShadows = NO)
- Implemented (a customizable) first string in the window title. (To set this use the Tooltype: CustomTitle = FirstTitleString)
- Added transations, Dutch by Johan Banis, German by Thomas Blatt, Spanish by Enrique Mecklenburg and British-English checked by Severin. NOTE: Greek translation will be included in the next release (hopefully).
- Implemented ToopTypes for background, foreground and group title colors.
- Corrected all "Env-Archive" paths to "ENVARC", thanks Severin.
- Swapped "Prefs/" and "ENVARC:" icons, so they become alphabetic.
- Declared application information. (title, authors, $VER: and $EXTVER: string versions, identifier, copyright, and description).
- A couple of other optimizations.
Link to Download page
Snapshot of version 1.40 in Greek language:
Link to Download page
Link to Homepage