Preferences 1.51 released (AOS4)
Date 6-Sep-2016 8:55:59
Topic: software OS4
Preferences is program that shows a window with grouped icons for launching the prefs-programs found in "SYS:Prefs/", among others. You may see the snapshot(s) for examples how it looks. Supports Tooltypes and a number
Link to Download page
- Groups the AOS4.1 default Prefs-programs into six main categories.
- Uses the same images as the current icons set.
- Supports localization.
- Supports Console prefs in AOS 4.1 FE.
- Supports MUI prefs.
- Supports Granite, AOS4 firewall.
- Possible to open the "Presets" WB drawer.
- Possible to open the "Prefs" WB drawer.
- Possible to open the "ENVARC:" WB drawer.
- Optional group for 3rd-party-program preferences.
- Amiga HELP key (Scroll-Lock) brings up the About window.
1.51: (2016 Sep)
- Fixed issue, error when started from WB, with a workaround RunPreferences file for starting Preferences from WB if it doesn't start directly. (Hope- fully this issue will get fixed in future.)
- The Tooltype 3rd-partyGroup now set to NO as default. You need to set this to YES and give filepaths to the corresponding Tooltypes 3rd-partyPrefs1_path etc to use the third-party group.
- Updated Norwegian translation, by Ben Cato Malkenes.
- Fixed missing field in the Italian translation. Spotted by Samir Hawamdeh, thanks.
- Added that the About-window closes with the shortcut 'O', spotted by Samir Hawamdeh.
- Fixed that the version cookie can be read correctly with VERSION.
- Added error message when a 3rd-party path is not found.
- Added the Info_dt datatype into the archive, the drawers Classes and Devs.
- Added the drawer an icon and snapshotted all icons.
- Added missing tooltypes to readme.
1.50: (2016 Sep)
- Implemented optional group for 3rd-party-program preferences, see this tool's Tooltypes.
- Updated program icon image (old icon available as alt icon 2).
- Implemented Tooltypes for the line's top and bottom color, you can set these with LineColorTop and LineColorBottom.
- Made the menu fully localized as the rest of the program.
- Added Italian translation, by Samir Hawamdeh.
- Updated Dutch translation, by Johan Banis.
- Updated Finnish translation, by Janne Peršaho.
- Updated French translation, by Guillaume Boesel.
- Updated German translation, by Thomas Blatt.
- Updated Greek translation, by Anthony Iliakis.
- Updated Spanish translation, by Enrique Mecklenburg.
- Updated Swedish translation, by me Marko.
- Typo corrected in the Swedish translation, "bigragit" -> "bidragit", thanks Niclas "Nicsoft" Eriksson.
- Fixed that the About-window's OK button is also pressed visually when pressed, thanks zzd10h.
- Added that the About-window closes with the Enter key, suggested by Samir.
- Changed the CustomTitle Tooltype somewhat.
- Made the main window a little wider.
- Fixed weird typos in the (this) readme.
1.40: (2016 Jul)
- Fixed issue, mixed up language files.
- Greek charset implemented and Greek translation by Anthony Iliakis added.
- Russian charset implemented and Russian translation by Olga Wara (additional Ben Cato Malkenes) added.
- Norwegian translation by Ben Cato Malkenes added.
Link to Download page
Link to Homepage