zTools 2.8 available on AMIStore
Date 9-Jan-2017 23:18:37
Topic: software OS4
zTools 2.8, new free update, is now available on AMIStore.
This version contains some enhancements for SysMon, aTunes & WebReplay
zTools MUI programs now use a new global variable to specify the dimension of their menu picture (default no scaled, 24 pixels).
Change menu picture size by command :
SETENV SAVE MenuImageSize "16" (16 was the previous zTools menu picture size)
Click READ MORE for details ===>
* Added AmigaOS 4 FE Update 1 support in System tab
* Added SortBench bench with a lots of results to compare.
Sortbench is a bench program written by Gunnar von Boehn and ported to OS4 by RenÚ 'rwo' Olsen
For AmigaOS 4 systems, results come from some kind OS4 testers.
For non AmigaOS 4 systems, results come from :
-results directory in Sortbench sources archive
-Apollo forum http://apollo-core.com/knowledge.php?b=2Če=2923&order=&x=2
* Updated : RageMem / SDLBench / SortBench benchmarks results updated with latest FE Update 1 and WinUAE 3.4.0 for
WinUAE i5-6300U SurfacePro4 2890 MHz
WinUAE i7-4770k 3500 MHz
* Fixed : IDETool display problem for unit 4 (Pseudaxos)
See below for SysMon screenshots
* Added : "Add date" column to keep the adding date.
All still present songs are tagged with "2017/01/01"
aTunes.db automatically updated to 3.8 level at startup
* Added : When sending a second playlist to TuneNet, always plays the first song (K-L)
* Fixed : Recompiled with libtag because cover_atunes crashed since OS4 FE Update 1
* Fixed 2 A websites (see ReadMe for more informations)
SysMon SortBench tab
SortBench results available for compare :