Dir Me Up 3.60 released for AmigaOS 4.1
Date 9-Jul-2017 2:19:49
Topic: software OS4
| Dir Me Up 3.60, the modern Amiga explorer, has been released for AmigaOS 4.1 computers!|
Dir Me Up, a software to explore and manipulate files, links and drawers of your Amiga.
- Archiving can now be done also in lzx, zip and 7-Zip (use of third party software).
- Archiving / The archive is selected after processing.
- Archiving / The archiving of an empty directory did not work: fixed.
- All selected volumes now saved, whatever their type (volumes, bookmarks, searches, ...).
- Running / Script detection improved (use of .info if available).
- Duplication / The files created are selected after processing (previously, the files to be duplicated).
- Search - Preview / Creation, refresh dates and duration added.
- Bookmarks - Preview / Full bookmark name added.
- Prefs / If a third party software is not correct, the associated zone is reversed video.
- Prefs - "Third-party software" tab / Vertical alignment of software labels.
- Prefs / Lzx extension added as an archive.
- [Amiga]+[Delete] key shortcut added to remove the selected search (if another view is selected, this resets the filter/search area as before).
- Keyboard shortcuts added to confirm/cancel (in addition to the [Enter] and [Esc] keys).
- Localization / Italian and Spanish translations added and improved.
As usual, this update is free for all registered users and has been sent to them. Don't forget to add our e-mail in your adress book to avoid the SPAM filter. If you didn't get it, contact us.
A video of the 3.02 update is online.
A tutorial is available online in English or Greek.
More details on our website.
You can download a demo allowing (only) browsing
here or there.
Dir Me Up, improve your Amiga!