Dir Me Up 3.70 released for AmigaOS 4.1
Date 28-Jul-2017 0:34:35
Topic: software OS4
| Dir Me Up 3.70, the modern Amiga explorer, has been released for AmigaOS 4.1 computers!|
Dir Me Up, a software to explore and manipulate files, links and drawers of your Amiga.
- New! GUI / You can now choose to not display the volumes panel.
- Browsing / List of drawers of the current path available at each level via buttons.
- Browsing / The current "path" button is displayed in bold.
- Browsing / If you click on a "path" button, the following buttons are no longer removed.
- Icon view / The name of the drawers is now displayed in bold (as in the list view).
- List view / Sorting no longer works since version 3.60: fixed.
- Search / When files that no longer exist are removed automatically, a notification is now used (rather than an error window).
- Search / When files that no longer exist were removed automatically, a runtime error could occur: fixed.
- List of columns / The window did not take into account the "fade window" preference: fixed.
- Prefs / The "Miscellaneous" tab was reworked and the "Volumes panel" checkmark added.
- Date selector / shortcuts added for buttons.
- Internal viewer / An AISS icon (if theme selected) is now used for the "Exit" button.
- Localization / German translations added.
As usual, this update is free for all registered users and has been sent to them. Don't forget to add our e-mail in your adress book to avoid the SPAM filter. If you didn't get it, contact us.
A video of the 3.02 update is online.
A tutorial is available online in English or Greek.
More details on our website.
You can download a demo (3.02) allowing (only) browsing
here or there.
Dir Me Up, improve your Amiga!