Dir Me Up 3.95 released for AmigaOS 4.1
Date 27-Nov-2017 17:55:50
Topic: software OS4
| Dir Me Up 3.95, the modern Amiga explorer, has been released for AmigaOS 4.1 computers!|
Dir Me Up, a software to explore and manipulate files, links and drawers of your Amiga.
A video of Dir Me Up 3.95 has been put online to show archives content browsing:
- Archive / The copy from an archive has been optimized (up to 15 times faster!).
- Archive / Extraction from an archive has been optimized (up to 5 times faster!).
- Archive / Extracting items from an archive now displays a confirmation window if they exist in the target location.
- Archive / The second progress bar is used when extracting from an archive.
- Archive / The notification when extracting from an archive is now more accurate (duration, average speed, genre).
- Archive / When copying or extracting from an archive, the comments, rights and date attributes were not kept: fixed.
- GUI / The [F11] key is used to switch to "full screen" (or leave it).
- GUI / The [Amiga]+[Q] keys allow you to exit Dir Me Up without confirmation window.
- Icon View / You can now use the mouse wheel to scroll the view vertically.
- Script application / [Amiga] and up/down arrows now allow to change the selected script.
- Script application / If a cancellation was performed on the scripts selection window, the main window remained "busy": fixed.
- Browsing / Browsing a link to an element of the same location did not work: fixed.
- Browsing / While browsing into the history of previous locations, if there was a search or a bookmark that had been deleted meanwhile, it was not well managed: fixed.
- Browsing / After an automatic selection of elements (for example after a copy), the positioning was not correct if up/down arrows were then used to change the selected element: fixed.
- Workbench view / If the filter is "Bookmarks" or "Searches", the "Delete" button and the [Delete] key now remove the selected bookmarks or searches.
- Workbench view / If the filter is "Bookmarks" or "Searches", the context menu "Delete" item now allows to remove all the selected elements (and not only the first one).
- Preview / If a click on the preview button is done when an archive is selected, the associated external tool is now displayed.
- Preview / The text or source preview was positioned on the second line: fixed.
- Internal viewer / Only the left part of the "Exit" button could be clicked: fixed.
- Bookmarks / When deleting a bookmark, the next one is now selected (rather than always the first one).
- Searches / When deleting a search, the next one is now selected (rather than always the first one).
- Startup / The selected volume is now always visible.
- Startup / If the last visited location was empty (bookmark or search), the next startup caused a runtime error: fixed.
- Columns selection / Keyboard shortcut added for the [Close] button.
- Archiving / When choosing the archive, if a different extension than the default was entered, a runtime error occurred: fixed.
- Prefs - Search / After deleting an "other" location, the others ones were all selected again: fixed.
- Prefs / Mkv, m1v, 3gp and ogv extensions added as video and lbm added as image.
- Prefs / Doc extension is now of "text" type ("office" before).
- Graphical theme / New "archive" and "extract" icons drawn for the default theme.
- Prefs - "Third party software" tab / "Wget" label localized into: "Download (wget)".
- Localization / Swedish and German translations added.
- Localization / Swedish translation improved.
- Dir Me Up Upgrade / LhA location used is the Dir Me Up preferences one. Otherwise, C: used by default.- ...
As usual, this update, free for all registered users, has been put online. To install it, just run Dir Me Up.
A video of the 3.02 update is online.
A tutorial is available online in English or Greek.
More details on our website.
You can download a demo (3.02) allowing (only) browsing
here or there.
Dir Me Up, improve your Amiga!