WinUAE 0.8.22 R9 released
Date 24-Aug-2003 19:47:14
Topic: Software News
|The latest version of WinUAE (0.8.22R9) has just been made available on the WinUAE pages.|
This version adds:
- compiler misoptimization of some rare instructions
(affected 0.8.22R8 only, usually caused GURUs)
- bsdsocket emulation (connection freeze, IRCD, AmyGate etc..)
- NTSC vsync sound
- Windows 2K/XP CD detection problems in non-ASPI mode
- more compatible audio emulation
(TBL's Tint, some demos playing only noise)
- ticking/unticking 68000 "more compatible" checkbox on the fly does not crash the emulated Amiga anymore
- AVI capture sound sync
- software 2x filters (Scale2x, SuperEagle, 2xSaI and Super2xSaI) and manual screen position adjustment.
- separate windowed and fullscreen mode width and height
- 100% exact blitter block mode cycle diagram (cycle-exact mode only)
- replaced "run at higher priority" with priority selection select box
- added CAPS support to mini-version
- automatic AVI splitting
You can get the Install version here.
The Zip version is available here
For more information, visit the WinUAE website.