New articles on Obligement
Date 2-Jul-2018 0:24:36
|The following articles have been added to the website of the French Amiga magazine Obligement ( http://obligement.free.fr ) during the last two months:|
- May/June 2018 news.
- As mentioned in the previous activity report, Vampire V4 is late. The team wants it to be perfect and they have been busy in the past few months bringing a great product to the Amiga community.
- Part of the delay is due to a bug that caused the Vampire V4 to work well on some Amiga 500s and not on others (despite identical revisions).
- Work on the Gold3 core has resumed and it works better and better with each new revision. There is still work on the Copper lists and AGA / RTG switching.
- Igor Majstorovic has resumed production of the Vampire 600 (which is now in version 2.1) and the delivery of this card to users has resumed.
- Some elements of the Vampire 600 have been improved (better feeding circuit, better capacities, better connector ...).
- The Apollo team fully supports Philippe Lang's Amiga 500 package campaign. The Apollo team is one of the partners.
For June 2018 :
- Gunnar von Boehn and Christoph Hoehne have located the source of the Amiga 500 bug referenced the previous month. This problem is now resolved.
- Vampire V4 cards will be shipped to beta testers.
- Henryk Richter has scheduled new versions of the SDNet and ExpNetV2 drivers (SANA-II management, better performance, better stability).
- The release of the Gold3 heart has been confirmed for the summer of 2018.
- The Vampire card registration site will close at the end of June 2018 (it was too much work, besides the fact that the European law on personal data should apply to this site).
Rendez-vous on http://obligement.free.fr for this nice reading.
All translations are welcome. Please contact David "Daff" Brunet for more info.