Enhancer Software Graphics Upgrade on AMIStore
Date 25-Oct-2018 10:45:08
Topic: Amigaworld.net News
|A-EON Technology is pleased to release the Enhancer Software Graphics Upgrade on AMIStore App Store. It is now available to download on Updater tool for those who have ordered it.|
This upgrade introduces two important features:
* Breaking the 256MB Video memory barrier in Warp3D Nova and Warp3D "Classic" Southern Islands
* Polaris chipset 2D and 3D support (Radeon RX only)
Everyone that orders this package will receive a licence for the forthcoming Enhancer Software 2 release.
What does it contain?
* RadeonHD version 3.6 driver
* RadeonRX version 1.11 driver
* Warp3D Nova 3D Driver for RadeonRX
Enhancer Software version 1.x required. It is recommended to upgrade to the latest Enhancer Software 1.4 before installation of this package.
To use the RadeonHD v3.6 driver, you will need:
* RadeonHD PCI Express Graphics Card (Southern Islands or Oland Chipset)
* A1-500 / SAM 460ex
* SAM 440ep with PCI to PCI-E adapter
To use the RadeonRX driver, you will need:
* Radeon RX 460/470/480/540/550/560(D)/570/580 (Polaris chipset)
* A1-500 / SAM460: At present there is no Uboot output with the current U-boot Version
but the Machine boots to Workbench without any problems with an RX card and driver installed.
The RadeonRX driver will currently function with the X5000 and A1222. Other systems will require a firmware upgrade before the RadeonRX driver will be functional. Please contact your system manufacturer for details on any planned firmware upgrades.
Upgrades and Payment
AMIStore will automatically calculate upgrade discounts based on the previous version of Enhancer Software that is on your AmiSphere account. This discounted price will be shown when you add the item to your Shopping Bag in AMIStore.
You can pay for this in AMIStore by Paypal or Credit Card. Local sales tax (VAT) will be applied if applicable (only affects EU buyers).
This work has been the sterling efforts of Amiga Developer Team member, Hans De Ruiter. It has been a year in development and test.