New software release by OnyxSoft
Date 17-Nov-2018 10:59:53
Topic: software OS4
|OnyxSoft releases a an update to MPlayer-GUI with some enhancements, and tested with the latest MPlayer by MickJT.|
MPlayer-GUI v1.61 - (OS4) GUI for MPlayer for OS4.
- More aggressive skip loop filter setting, to make H264 less painful. Can actually play 720p 60fps H264 material from my action camera now :)
- When clicking the Next button to play the next video, it tries a hundred numbers before giving up. Over there are gaps in the numbers, like pictures in between, or clips removed.
- Fixed mplayer unable-to-pause using the 'p' button. Now not calling arexx command getTimePos when Control Panel isn't open.
- "Fixed screen title." it says in the change log..? The Control Panel shows the path of the current video.
- It has also been tested with the latest (as of 2018) version of MickJT's mplayer.
If you see a bug or have a suggestion, please don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail!