SDL Library 1.2.6 beta released
Date 11-Sep-2003 8:05:22
Topic: Software News
|The latest release of the Simple Directmedia Library (SDL) has been released for the Amiga.|
Due to it being a beta, it may output some debugging information on the serial port.
The archive contains:
- GCC 68k static library.
- GCC morphos static library.
- SAS/C static library
- The 68k SHARED SDL.library, works with any language or compiler able to parse an .fd file.
- A few SDL examples with a GCC Makefile to build them.
- Inlines, pragmas and .fd files for the 68k shared library.
- Includes and HTML docs from the original SDL archive.
You can download the library archive here, or visit the Amiga SDL Website.