AskMeUp XXL 3.5 released
Date 19-Nov-2019 14:34:43
Topic: software Classic
| Ask Me Up XXL 3.5, the quiz of general knowledge, has been released for AmigaOS 4.1, MorphOS and Windows computers. Play alone and share your high scores with the wider world or play simultaneously with five players, it's up to you!|
- New! In "Quiz" and "Survival" modes, you can now select the add-on(s) you want to play (enabled/disabled by , , ... keys and by a mouse click on AmigaOS 4/MorphOS).
- Game / Explosions now optimized and faster ("Survival" and "Cup" (The explosive confrontation) modes).
- About / "Google+" button replaced by a "Twitter" one.
- Recap / Survival / Now the "exploded" state of the avatar is displayed.
- Questions / Questions updated.
- Questions / Typos fixed.
- Translations / Some rare Spanish translations were missing: they are now translated. Muchas gracias Enrique.
- Translations / Italian translation improved.
- Specific. MorphOS / Graphic bugs could appear during the animation on the question: fixed.
- Specific. MorphOS / A black screen could appear between two screens: fixed.
- Specific. MorphOS / Cup / Animations optimized when selecting a theme of questions.
- Specific. MorphOS / Compilation with GCC 4.4.5 (previously 2.95.3) and the lastest SDK 3.14.
- Specific. Windows / Recap / The rank was not correctly displayed: fixed.
- Girls band: Two new avatars, Maria Bella and Acid Jaimie (free).
We sold all our copies of the CD version. However, you can always buy it from our partners Alinea Computer and Amedia Computer. The digital version is of course still available from our website.
You can download a demo including 100 questions:
- AmigaOS 4 here or there.
- MorphOS here or there.
- Windows: here or there.
Ask Me Up, now you know!