A1200 8MB Expansion (FPU Upgradable) New Version 1.5
Date 11-Jul-2020 13:55:48
Topic: Amigaworld.net News
A1200 8MB Fast Memory Expansion Revision 1.5
This high quality, low cost memory expansion increases your Commodore-Amiga 1200 computer's memory. Extra memory is essential for many games which require more Fast RAM to work. This expansion is ideal for use with WHDLOAD.
Memory expansion is installed by slotting it into the trapdoor expansion compartment underneath the computer. Revision 1.5 reduces the size of the expansion.
Additionally this expansion more than doubles the speed of your system to 2.91 Million Instructions Per Second (MIPS). Optionally, it will accept up to 40Mhz math coprocessor to be installed for speeding up FPU operations
* 8MB 32-bit Fast RAM to boost total system memory to 10MB
* Memory auto configures with no drivers required
* Second clockport header to give computer more expandability
* Floating Point Unit socket accepting optional 68882 PLCC FPU up to 40Mhz
* Memory can be configured to 4MB, 5.5MB or 8MB Fast RAM using on-board jumpers.
* PCMCIA compatible in 4MB or 5.5MB mode**
* Header for optional Real Time Clock module: available installed at special price
* New version 1.5 design (July 2020).
We are pleased to bring this high quality product to the community at our low prices.