New AmiKit 11.5+ upgrade released
Date 17-Feb-2022 21:01:27
Topic: software Classic
After many many months of hard work we are proud to present the long-awaited upgrade of our flagship (or should we call it a battleship now?) - the AmiKit for Windows, Mac and Linux: www.amikit.amiga.sk
- New software, games, updates, features and design too
- AmiKit is now in FullHD with enhanced dark look & feel for your dark soul ;)
- It's 64bit ready now, also faster and less CPU demanding
- All AmiStart menus have been refreshed with nicer and bigger icons
- New state-of-the-art installation of AmigaOS - just click 'n go
- New MorpheuZ provides better design and functionality
- Enhanced Startup-Sequence including Startup-Scripts for better stability
- Newer emulation engine (WinUAE) now provides faster and even more precise job
- Last but not least, the new AmiKit includes HUNDREDS of improvements under the hood!
- See the FULL CHANGELOG
- If you purchased AmiKit XE in 2020/2019, you will need a subscription for your existing AmiKit 11.4.3 to be able to upgrade to the new 11.5 and further. Please check our special Subscription offer. Thank you!
- If you purchased AmiKit XE in 2021, we decided to provide you with a free subscription till the end of 2022!
- If you purchased AmiKit XE in 2022, your AmiKit already includes a 1-year subscription.
WHAT IS AMIKIT?
- AmiKit turns your computer into a powerful Amiga desktop. It includes 400+ apps and retro games.
- We've done all the hard work for you. Everything is pre-instaled and pre-configured & ready to use out of the box
- AmiKit runs super fast on your Windows, Mac, Linux or Raspberry Pi thanks to WinUAE/Amiberry emulator
- Enjoy your beloved Amiga computer again, now in a modern retro power suit!
NOTE: For AmiKit to work you do need original Amiga Operating System files (while Amiga Forever is recommended, AmiKit also supports OS3.9, OS3.5, OS XL, OS3.1 and OS3.1.4 too.