Rave version 1.3 released
Date 13-Sep-2022 23:21:58
Topic: software OS4
|An update to the Rave audio editor has been released on os4depot.net.|
NEW IN THIS RELEASE:
- Unlimited Undo, with an option to use the Extended Memory Objects framework.
- Added support for WAV files containing IMA ADPCM-encoded data.
- Faster processing, loading and saving of long samples thanks to optimizations in the sndeditor.gadget.
- Fixed: The list of assigns in the file requester got improperly sorted under certain conditions.
- Fixed: Applying Mute didn't change the project status to modified, so the Save function remained unavailable.
- Fixed: Pasting mono data from the clipboard into a stereo project didn't work.
- Fixed: Auditioning a right-channel selection always played left-channel data by mistake.
- Fixed: The channel mixing code in Convert Channels was broken and produced some distortion.
- Updated program documentation.
Just extract the program drawer to a suitable location on your disk, making sure that it has plenty of free space. Replace any previous installation of the program.
- AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition Update 2 or newer.
- Enhancer Core classes (toolbar.gadget, infodata.gadget, select.gadget, shared.image).
- A modern, configurable graphical user interface (GUI).
- A tabbed environment for managing multiple projects from within a single program window.
- A powerful custom file requester with preview playback and other useful features.
- A wide selection of editing functions with unlimited Undo.
- Asynchronous operation: performing a task in a project doesn't block the other projects.
- Support for multiple clipboard units.
- Modular design with an object-oriented plugin system, which makes the program easy to extend.
- A wide range of supported audio file types and formats.
See the included documentation (or its online version) for more information.