"WinUAE 1.0 is coming..."
Date 6-Jul-2004 9:57:37
Topic: Software News
|At the official WinUAE homepage version 0.9.90 of the classic Amiga emulator WinUAE for Windows has been announced. This version is considered to be a "WinUAE 1.0 public beta". Read more for a list of newly added features and bugfixes.|
- New Quickstart-panel. Easy and fast way to run disk-based games or
demos. Simply select Amiga model, compatibility level, disk image
and click start!
- Hardware and host configuration separated. Create and use your own
custom host configurations instead of build-in host configuration
data from standard configuration files.
- Kickstart ROM scanner and autodetection (only official ROMs supported)
- user configurable graphics filter presets.
- Scaling support in all software filters.
- Paths-panel added. User configurable ROM, statefile, screenshot etc.. paths.
- Automatically return back to GUI if Kickstart ROM fails to load
- Added help-tooltips here and there
- More compatible paraport direct parallel port support
- Mapped filesystem P-flag to Windows System-flag, H-flag to Hidden
and fixed inverted archive-flag
- ECS Agnus was always reported as an OCS Agnus (0.8.26)
- 68000 cycle-exact mode compatibility (0.8.26)
- floppy emulation writing bug (0.8.26, fixes SWOS disk error when saving)
- dialogs in fullscreen mode
- on the fly switching between A1000/CDTV/CD32 modes
- swapping disk image sometimes changed another drive's disk image
- german keyboard #-key