MorphOS Update for PowerUP
Date 28-Sep-2005 14:27:20
Topic: Software News
|Hopefully this will fixed the problems I and some others have been experiencing |
28th September, 2005 - The MorphOS Development Team would like to inform that a new version of the MorphOS Free Edition for PowerUP accelerator boards is immediately available for download.
Some of the included changes are as follows:
- Missing TrueType font added which results in a major speedup of MUI and related applications.
- Compatible 680x0 libraries added
- New 800x600 @ 60Hz default boot screenmode.
- 56kHz paula audio is enabled now.
- Updated Voodoo 2D drivers.
- New Voodoo 3D driver added.
- Updated documentation.
More information can be found at http://powerup.morphos-team.net