New version of EasyADF
Date 28-May-2007 17:33:30
Topic: Software News
|We are pleased to announce a new version of EasyADF is now available.|
EasyADF is a application to quickly create/decompress Amiga Disk Files (ADF). ADFs are commonly used with Amiga Emulators such as Amiga Forever and as a format of storing Amiga disks on mediums such as the Internet.
New Features include:
- EasyADF can transfer ADF archives to external drives and RAD: (Recoverable RAM drive)
- EasyADF can now make ADF archives from external floppy disks and RAD: (Recoverable RAM drive)
- EasyADF can be iconfied to an AppIcon on Workbench. ADF, LHA, LZX*, ZIP* archives can be simply dropped over the Appicon and quickly decompressed.
* = requires UNLZX and UNZIP to be in your C drawer (available for Aminet- not included)
- ADF files can now be compressed to ZIP or GZIP archives
- Various bugfixes and optimisations have been made to the program.
Existing customers can obtain the upgrade for free by contacting us through our support system:
EasyADF is exclusive to AmigaKit.com and part of the EasyADF CF Transfer Kit: