Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
AmigaWorld - Amiga Community Portal
WinUAE (1.4.4) released
Date 22-Sep-2007 21:02:47
Topic: Software News
|Toni Willen has released the latest incarnation of Amiga Emulator WinUAE (1.4.4).|
- major directory filesystem emulation update:
- removable drive automounting on the fly (USB memory, USB HD, memory cards, any removable drive that mounts as a drive letter in Windows)
- drag'n'drop directory/archive automount
- more missing filesystem packets supported (including ACTION_EXAMINE_ALL)
- major "Add Harddrive" uaehf.device update:
- removable drives (real harddrives, x-in-one memory card readers, zip drives, etc..) supported on the fly
- configured drive but no media or [USB] drive not connected when emulation was started: automounted when inserted (no RDB automount yet)
- empty drives listed in "Add Harddrive" dialog.
- X-Power Professional v1.3 and Nordic Power v1.5 support
- Pro-Wizard module ripper updated to v1.62
- hq2x filter added.
- Added two basic A4000 quickstart configurations.
- More accurate CD32/CDTV end of audio track detection.
- Current configuration name added to window title.
- Windows 2000: "Add Harddrive" was always disabled.
- "Add Harddrive" HD controller selection was missing.
- Better compatibility with OS 3.1 and older HDToolbox versions.
- CD32 statefile support works again.
- Paths handling updates (yet again..)
- Disappearing mouse pointer in fullscreen modes when GUI was active.
- bsdsocket emulation crashing or freezing when emulation was reset.
- directory filesystem file/directory deletion failing and Windows recycle bin support enabled returned wrong error codes.
Click to download the Installer version
Click to download the ZIP file version.
For full information and support, please visit the Official WinUAE Website
This article comes from AmigaWorld - Amiga Community Portal
The URL for this story is: