MiniGL V1.5. MiniGL gets display lists.
Date 15-Nov-2007 14:09:05
Topic: Software News
|I'm pleased to announce that I have updated MiniGL to add display lists, and made a few other improvements too. MiniGL is a 3D API which is compatible to OpenGL(tm). It implements a subset of that API and was designed for speed, therefore it directly interfaces with Warp3D. This also means that there is currently no software mode.|
The file is currently in the os4depot upload queue: http://os4depot.net/download.php?file=queue/minigl.lha.
I'd appreciate it if everyone would test this version, particularly developers. Any bug-reports, feature requests, or other comments, just send them to me (tokens of appreciation also accepted, but not necesary ).
Update: a new version (V1.5.1) is available on os4depot.
Changes in this version
- MiniGL now supports display lists
- GL_NORMALIZE support added
- Added a watchdog timer to the smart locking mode (MGL_LOCK_SMART). Audio
should now playback smoothly when running OpenGL applications.
- Only works if "Interrupt=Yes" is set in the Radeon monitor tooltypes
- This has only been tested on a Radeon 9000 card
- This cannot guarantee that audio stuttering won't occur.
- Fixed a bug that would cause only the first quad in a quad-strip to render
(resulting in missing surfaces)
- Fixed flat shading of tri-strips and quad-strips
Hans de Ruiter (version 1.5)
Christian "Surgeon" Michael