U-Boot 1.3.1 for Sam440ep released
Date 9-Dec-2008 21:33:13
Topic: Software News
|Bassano del Grappa, 08 Dec 2008|
ACube Systems is pleased to announce the release of a new version of U-Boot firmware for its line of motherboards Sam440ep. With this new release a number of problems have been fixed together with the adding of Dual Graphic Cards support.
What's new in this version:
- U-Boot can enable at the same time the onboard M9 and an external PCI gfx board. This allows the use of an additional gfx card under OS4.1 for example (tested with a 9250 and 7000 PCI cards)
- implemented the "reset" command
- fixed the "ide reset" command
- introduced a new uboot var "scan_usb_storage" to scan for USB mass storage devices (disabled by default)
- reworked menu and removed unused items
For additional information, please read the press release.