Date 9-Feb-2009 18:36:30
Topic: Software News
|New in this release:|
* Added NFloattext.mcc to the reuirements listed in the Jabberwocky guide.
* Added alternative check for TextInput.mcc if vapor_toolkit.library is missing....
(Please click read more)
* Textinput.mcc crashes if checked by MUI without the vapor_toolkit.library installed and available.
* Added a check for the presence of NFloattext.mcc so Jabberwocky won't crash if it's missing.
* Updated OS4 makefiles and Jabberwocky include files to compile with new OS4 SDK (Now defaults to linking with newlib.library instead of clib2).
* Corrected the asynchronous command execution for OS4 to prevent unwanted closing of error output filehandle. (Doesn't apply to OS3 or MOS)
* Improved sourcecode by eliminating some unused variables, adding function prototypes, correcting some character declarations, making type casting corrections & added some missing default function return values.