Protrekkr released for AmigaOS4!
Date 9-Mar-2009 23:01:37
Topic: Software News
|Salass00 has ported an advanced tracker called Protrekkr.|
It has a built in softsynth and a 303 emulator. You can also use ordinary samples.
ProTrekkr v1.98d (06/03/2009)
ProTrekkr (formerly known as NoiseTrekker by Juan Antonio Arguelles Rius aka Arguru) is a tracker program combining a software synthesizer together with a traditional samples tracker which can be used to create electronic music (like psytrance, trance goa, hard acid, IDM, chip, techno, etc.) for small sized intros, demos or games.
The tracker is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Open source.
- 16 multi-notes tracks (with 256 virtual channels).
- Samples editor (can load up to 64 bits stereo samples).
- Patterns based tracker style sequencer.
- Synthesizer with custom waveforms support.
- Cubic spline interpolation.
- 2 303s units.
- Wav files import/export.
- 16 or 32 bits wav rendering.
- Multi effects engine with reverb, distortion, filters, delay, EQs, flanger, etc...
- Midi in/out support.
- Protracker .mod files import.
- Samples compressor handling Gsm/Mp3/TrueSpeech (not on Linux/Mac OS X yet).
- Replay routine source code to be included & used inside your own programs (Also featuring a replay routine for the PlayStation Portable).
- Winamp/XMPlay plugin available.
- And maybe more...
This is a FREEWARE tool, this means that you can use it for whatever you want and for free.
There's NO GUARANTEE that this program will perform well or even run on your computer.
Download it here!