WinUAE (1.6.1) released.
Date 20-Jun-2009 2:36:40
Topic: Software News
|Almost one month after the last release, Toni Wilen has pronounced the next increment to the Amiga Emulation - WinUAE fit for a release! This takes it to version 1.6.1.|
1.6.0 bugs fixed:
- ASPI uaescsi.device emulation crash.
- Directory harddrive Windows illegal character handling fixed.
- Magic mouse fixed.
- Loading configuration file from command line with GUI enabled didn't override Quickstart configuration if Quickstart mode was enabled.
- Gzip decompression fixed.
- Few remaining unicode conversion issues fixed.
Other bug fixes:
- Warp mode in fullscreen mode was not much faster in some situations.
- Direct3D scanlines work correctly again.
- Bsdsocket emulation crash when closing socket in some situations.
- Vsync with "unmatched" refresh rates was not adjusted correctly.
- Added disk image and configuration file icons, file extension association improved.
- Added button/key toggle mode to Input panel.
Download Installer version
Download ZIP version.
For all information and support, please visit the Official WinUAE website.