New bounty: 32Bit icon editor
Date 23-Jan-2010 11:03:59
Topic: Software News
|This is a bounty for completing the OpenAmiga 32Bit icon editor project.|
Implement a new 32Bit (24Bit+8bit alpha) capable icon editor that has the same overall functionality as the OS4.1 built in icon editor but with 32Bit capability.
Load any type of icon images using icon library.
Always storing icons as 32bit OS4 icons.
Editing both normal and selected image
- view for editing the alpha map as a greyscale 8 bit image in the gui
- 32 bit view where you can both paint using different tools as well as decrease/increase transparency for individual pixels.
- 24Bit view for editing the 24bit color map without the alpha map showing
- Apply selected image effects like: Darken, Transparency, Color tinting
- Loading images using datatypes to use as the icon images
- The source and any related resources must be uploaded to the OpenAmiga SVN using the OpenAmiga guidelines.
Amigabounty.net: 32Bit icon editor bounty