LoView 1.79 OUT!
Date 27-Apr-2010 2:00:03
Topic: Software News
I just uploaded LoView 1.79 on OS4Depot. Hope that you all can try it and tell me if like/don't like it!
OS3(68k e WOS) and AROS will be released hopefully tomorrow evening.
Download here: http://os4depot.net/?function=showfile&file=graphics/viewer/loview.lha
Here the ChangeLog:
- Added time counter to display the time needed to load images,
- Added a busy pointer when the program is working,
- Added preliminary Exif TAGs support,
- Added EXIF_ORIENTATION ToolType to choose if load pics with correct orientation reading the relative Exif TAG,
- Added EXIF_LOAD,
- Added the "SinglePIC" and "NoASL" arguments from CLI,
- added a reworked and powerfull LoViewDT script (thanks to AmigaPhil for that!),
- Added a SlideShow mode with nice transition effects,
- Added Music play option in SlideShow Mode,
- Added SLIDESHOW_TIME, SLIDESHOW_FX and MID_MOUSE_ZOOM ToolTypes,
- Added a simple ContextMenu,
- Added an About window,
- Added an Info window (ATM displays only the Exif infos if presents),
- Added a window to choose the file to load from the files already scanned,
- Some code clean-up and corrected bug(s).