BOH update13 released
Date 18-Aug-2010 14:38:54
Topic: Software News
|Campobasso, Italy - August 18, 2010|
For both those who are having a great gaming time now and those who will back at their computers after the summer, here is one more massive update that takes BOH to yet another level.
More specifically, this update:
* adds world standings: the game can send automatically the local records to a global server that keeps the real-time standings of all the players in the world who make use of this new feature;
* adds a new tile kind: the message point, i.e. a location that reveals a message (a hint, a riddle, a part of story, etc.);
* uses the messages points to make many missions more intriguing and to improve the tutorial missions (which have also been slightly modified for greater effectiveness);
* adds the theme "pyramid";
* adds 5 new missions;
* adds the possibility of specifying a success epilogue and a failure epilogue for each phase;
* reworks automappers: the more powerful one now covers the same area of the other one, but provides also an alternative rendering mode whereby the map reflects faithfully the actual colors of the tiles;
* makes movements of enemies clearer;
* allows the RM to open locked passages and exits only when facing them;
* removes sidestepping;
* makes [SPACE] the default automapper key;
* makes the alignment of menu texts definable by the theme designer;
* improves a few strings in some translations;
* improves and updates the manuals;
* applies various other changes.
The update can be downloaded for free from the DOWNLOADS page of the official website.
The demos have been updated to reflect the changes.
BOH is a unique retro-flavoured puzzle-riddled maze game spiced up with thrilling action.
You move in claustrophobic, mysterious, dangerous battlefields searching for the Evil Masters, who throw countless enemies at you until you discover and face them in the final battle. Although your quests are made slightly less hard by the power-ups scattered all around, carrying out the missions demands lots of concentration and quick reflexes.
With BOH the fun never ends: new missions can be added anytime and you can even create your own! And, as if that was not enough, you can also customize entirely its audio-visual aspect!
BOH has been created with lots of passion and care to offer, with its oldschool style, a fascinatingly different videogaming experience.
via Duca d'Aosta, 30/i - 86100 Campobasso (CB) - Italy
VAT no.: IT00814390704