Word Me Up XXL 1.51 available on AmigaOS4.
Date 20-Dec-2011 23:50:40
Topic: software OS4
|The update 1.51 of Word Me Up XXL is now available for AmigaOS 4 enabled computers.|
Many new features and optimizations have been brought into the update 1.51, notably a game 30% faster and for the first time for an Amiga game, the management of touch screens. The game is now also available for Windows computers. The MorphOS release will be out in a few weeks. Then, Linux (x86) and MacOS (x86) releases are planned.
- The game is 30% faster.
- The game is playable with fingers if you have a touch screen.
- New launch menu that makes it easy to reach different parts of Word Me Up
XXL (readme, game, website, ...). All of these parts are translated in the
11 languages of the game.
- Game is more friendly: help on each screen, for every level, tutorial...
- New transition effects between screens.
- New users management: more intuitive, allows to 12 users to play and save
their games (instead of 6 previously).
- Two new characters available: Lisa and Miss Shen.
- Four new levels (training), so 64 levels available in full version.
- Graphical art enhancements.
- In-game animations (when you loose a life, money, ...).
- You can choose sound effects without music.
- Fading when music changes.
- 27 avatars included.
- And much more...
This update is free for all people that have already bought the game. Others can buy the game online. Until December 2011, the 25th, the game is 10% off!
Don't forget to register your copy to get updates if you don't buy game via our webshop. And always send us you new e-mail if it's updated.
You can dowload a free updated demo containing 4 of the 60 game levels (here).
With WordMeUp XXL, take fun!