New software releases by OnyxSoft
Date 7-Jul-2014 10:18:54
Topic: Software News
|OnyxSoft releases MPlayer-GUI v1.52 and BackUp v1.80 with fixes and new features!|
... click read more for details!
MPlayer-GUI v1.52 - (OS4) Reaction GUI for all MPlayers for OS4.
- New modern banner and icons by Tommysammy. Thanks! :)
- Added X1000 sb600*.devices for CD/DVD.
- Fixed the Control panel Full screen menu item.
BackUp v1.80 - (68k) Backup program that mirrors a directory structure.
- Fixed crash when copying 2GB+ files.
- Added a menu item: "Target is FAT file system". Use this when backing up to a partition with FAT file system to prevent BackUp from copying existing files over and over. The reason is that FAT can only store even seconds (0,2,4,6,..) in the file timestamp so it will not match the Amiga file timestamp.
- Also added auto-detection of FAT file system when doing an incremental backup.
- Added a synchronize mode. When clicking Clean first you will be asked if it should automatically backup when finished. Saves you some time when synchronizing backups.
- BackUp will automatically skip the ".recycled" dir when present in the root of a SFS/2 or JXFS partition. No need to manually put it in the skiplist anymore.
- Fixed size calculation for big files (2-4GB). Files over 4GB will be correctly copied and calculated, except in test mode. The "N bytes extra space was needed" may be wrong with 4GB+ files.
- Made it possible to select files over 2GB for the skiplist.
If you see a bug or have a suggestion, please don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail!
(Files should be available on aminet.net until OnyxSoft and OS4Depot has been updated.)