New version of BackUp by OnyxSoft
Date 22-Oct-2014 16:23:15
Topic: Software News
|OnyxSoft releases BackUp v1.90 with fixes and new features!|
BackUp v1.90 - (68k) Backup program that mirrors a directory structure.
- Added a verify byte-by-byte funciton in the Misc menu. Useful to test if a backup is truly perfect, or if it has bit errors. Useful if you suspect a broken disk/flash or IDE transfer errors by too high UDMA speed.
- Added "Copy only newer" files as an option.
- Better and more accurate speed calculation that tries to only calculate the actual copy time.
- Fixed some link recognition. It always found unresolvable links as different and recreated them, even if they were equal.
- Fixed not logging files in test mode.
- Human readable timestamps in the log and fixed printing of protection bits.
- Doesn't print data speed in cleaning mode. It is pointless.
- Doesn't clear the stats window when running more than one process in a row, like backup after cleaning.
If you see a bug or have a suggestion, please don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail!