New software releases by OnyxSoft
Date 14-Nov-2014 18:38:57
Topic: Amigaworld.net News
|OnyxSoft releases a few updates to MPlayer-GUI, CodeAudio and BackUp.|
MPlayer-GUI v1.53 - (OS4) GUI for MPlayer for OS4.
- Added a chooser for dvd/dvdnav since newer MPlayers work better with dvd instead of dvdnav.
- Added the new comp_yuv and comp_yuv2 video outputs for the new RadeonHD v2-enabled mplayer.
- Added webm file type and reordered the file pattern list.
- Reinserted the old cgx_vmem in case someone has a machine where this works best.
- Moved the "Show MPlayer output" setting to the main page for easier access.
- Added "# = Switch language" to the key help page.
CodeAudio v3.12 - (68k) Full-featured GUI for audio encoders (MP3/OGG/FLAC/FAAD) with a wizard and CD, CDDB/FreeDB support.
- Much better algorithm for detecting how CDDB/FreeDB track names should be processed.
- Added the CDDB preview window when importing a CDDB file.
- Fixed CDDB/FreeDB that did not handle titles and artists correctly.
BackUp v1.91 - (68k) Backup program that mirrors a directory structure.
- Returns a value to DOS depending on the success of operations.
- Fixed wrong parameter to MakeLink() causing MakeLink errors on OS4.1.7 beta.
- Added a requester when running verify without any log.
- Fixed logging to the stats window with/without "Don't clear stats windows".
- Fixed logging of files that do not exist during verify.
- Fixed calculation of space required.
- Log file now records all processes that were run subsequentially, not only the last process.
- Fixed a division by 0, I think.
- Fixed WARN1 output when entering wrong parameters. Please report if you see this!
If you see a bug or have a suggestion, please don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail!