Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
16 crawler(s) on-line.
 127 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 bhabbott:  7 mins ago
 OlafS25:  8 mins ago
 Torque:  1 hr 22 mins ago
 kiFla:  1 hr 54 mins ago
 pixie:  3 hrs 59 mins ago
 amigakit:  4 hrs 31 mins ago
 CosmosUnivers:  5 hrs 7 mins ago
 kriz:  5 hrs 12 mins ago
 Karlos:  5 hrs 25 mins ago
 Musashi5150:  5 hrs 38 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Krueger
Register To Post

PosterThread
Kronos 
Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Krueger
Posted on 30-Jan-2008 20:38:36
#1 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

1st of all your car-analogy is pure cr## ... if I would let someone else pay my car-repair, the repair would be paid, no doubt about that. Handing the car out to the one who paid on my behalf could offcourse become a serious problem for the mechanic, but noway he would own my car.

Back to "topic" ...... f Hyperion really had problems reaching Amino in 2002 (which I doubt) they should have acted on it, even if it was by pulling them into court.

Sitting on your hands is the worst you could do in any legal matter, and I mean ANY !

Profile     Report this post  
 Top | Parent

PosterThread
Tigger 
Posted on 30-Jan-2008 20:43:10
#1 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Quote:

Lou wrote:

You are jumping to conclusions again.
What was Amiga Inc.'s phone # when they were evicted out of their offices?

The OS was supposed to be done before they were evicted from the office Lou. They negotiated all the contracts for the OS before they were evicted from the office, so really thats not a good excuse.

Quote:

I think they asked for money for the buyback just to see if Amiga Inc. could produce money. The money came from everyone but Amiga Inc... That's probably where the problems began.

They asked for money in 2003 from AI because they were broke, they asked for money from Eyetech later because again they were broke. But remember EVERT IS AWESOME.

I'd also like to point out that in your example, it would be totally legal for me to sell the car to someone else and send them to pay you and pick it up, and if you didnt believe it was legal, then you shouldnt sign the contract and take the money.
-Tig

Last edited by Tigger on 30-Jan-2008 at 08:44 PM.

Top | Parent

Replies
SubjectPosterDate
      Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerLou30-Jan-2008 22:30:44
          Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerTigger30-Jan-2008 23:28:44
              Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerLou31-Jan-2008 13:15:13
                  Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerTigger31-Jan-2008 14:59:27
                      Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerLou31-Jan-2008 15:50:38

PosterThread
umisef 
Posted on 30-Jan-2008 22:07:46
#1 ]

@Lou

Quote:
What was Amiga Inc.'s phone # when they were evicted out of their offices?

Considering the big song and dance Hyperion has been making recently about Amino supposedly being without a Registered Agent (which appears to have been nothing more than a screwup by Washington State record keepers), I'd say that in 2002, Hyperion knew *exactly* who to contact --- the company's registered agent.

Quote:
As a mechanic, I have a mechanic's lein on the car until the work is done and paid for. Since the car is, in a way, my property until it's paid for, you should have never sold it.

I can bloody well sell the right to get the car from the mechanic for a certain sum; Prohibiting that would get a mechanic into trouble damn quick --- doubly so if the mechanic in question was 400% over schedule for the repairs at the time *and* a year later publishes a press release saying how not only that sale, but a further subsequent sale, are welcome and good for everyone.

Top | Parent

Replies
SubjectPosterDate
      Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerLou30-Jan-2008 22:38:54
          Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerTigger30-Jan-2008 22:50:11
              Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerLou31-Jan-2008 13:07:10
                  Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerTigger31-Jan-2008 14:43:22
                      Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerLou31-Jan-2008 15:48:44
                          Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerTigger31-Jan-2008 17:42:35
                          Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Kruegerpixie31-Jan-2008 20:03:43
                          Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Kruegersamface2-Feb-2008 3:35:22
                      Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Kruegersamface2-Feb-2008 3:22:14
          Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Kruegerumisef30-Jan-2008 23:31:25
              Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerLou31-Jan-2008 13:19:22
                  Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Kruegerumisef1-Feb-2008 0:54:41
                      Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Kruegerquenthal1-Feb-2008 10:32:27
                      Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerLou1-Feb-2008 13:17:36
                          Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerJupp31-Feb-2008 14:31:49
                              Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerLou1-Feb-2008 16:05:32
                                  Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerJupp31-Feb-2008 16:20:29
                                      Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Kruegerpixie1-Feb-2008 23:19:24
                                          Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Kruegerumisef2-Feb-2008 1:19:28
                                              Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Kruegerretro2-Feb-2008 1:32:08
                                  Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerTigger2-Feb-2008 14:17:52
                          Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Kruegerumisef2-Feb-2008 1:11:17

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle