Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
15 crawler(s) on-line.
 126 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 OlafS25:  1 hr 10 mins ago
 pixie:  1 hr 35 mins ago
 amigakit:  2 hrs 8 mins ago
 CosmosUnivers:  2 hrs 43 mins ago
 kriz:  2 hrs 48 mins ago
 Karlos:  3 hrs 1 min ago
 Musashi5150:  3 hrs 14 mins ago
 Rassilon:  3 hrs 16 mins ago
 Rob:  3 hrs 27 mins ago
 Ratta:  3 hrs 35 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Krueger
Register To Post

PosterThread
Lou 
Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie Krueger
Posted on 31-Jan-2008 15:58:39
#1 ]
Elite Member

@Tigger

Quote:

Tigger wrote:
@Lou

Quote:

Lou wrote:
Perhaps Olaf is playing favorites as well...and perhaps he took money from Hyperion in the name of Amino, like Hyperion accepted money from Tachyon and others in the name of Amino... Which just goes to show their insolvency further and is also part of Hyperion's "damages".

First of all Olaf didnt get any money from Hyperion until 2006 (ie they didnt pay him from 2001-2005) which I think blows a huge hole in your theory, but since I'm not sure I understand your theory that may be untrue. In addition, Hyperion didnt accept money from Tachyon and others in the name of Amino, they accepted money from Tachyon in the name of Itec and money from Itec in the name of Itec. And none of this has anything to do with insolvency, which your side is hoping wasnt true on Nov 3, 2001, but was true in March of 2003, though I dont think even that helps them here. They sold the OS, nothing in the contract says the insolvency clause prevents the buyback, so they sold it, Itec bought it, Hyperion needs to deliver it.

See prior post on accepting payments regarding Amino. Olaf allowed access to the CVS and that speaks of itself, I don't need to defend it.
As for ITEC, they perported themselves as successors and that contract should be invalidated.
As for KMOS, that admit to not being a party to the contract yet try to exercise rights to it.

Quote:

Quote:

Why don't we just create an UNBIASED chart of contract violations and see who's violated the most and stop all this point-counter point banter?

Ok, but thats really going to hurt your cause. You could argue that AI has not violated any of the clauses of the 2001 contract, you cant argue that with Hyperion.
-Tig

1) Not directly providing source forcing Hyperion to pay for it themselves
2) Attempting to transfer rights of the contract without permission
3) Not notifying Hyperion of there insolvency in order to avoid triggering the clause

Profile     Report this post  
 Top | Parent

Replies
SubjectPosterDate
      Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerKronos31-Jan-2008 17:05:10
      Re: Sub-thread concerning comments mad in Amiga inc Hires Jamie KruegerTigger31-Jan-2008 17:27:06

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle