Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
0 crawler(s) on-line.
 91 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 RobertB:  5 mins ago
 pixie:  12 mins ago
 matthey:  1 hr 51 mins ago
 agami:  2 hrs 23 mins ago
 DiscreetFX:  3 hrs 20 mins ago
 MEGA_RJ_MICAL:  4 hrs 5 mins ago
 amigakit:  5 hrs 59 mins ago
 amigagr:  6 hrs 9 mins ago
 Tuxedo:  6 hrs 43 mins ago
 Amiboy:  7 hrs 9 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  TOASTER COMPATABLE?
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
DJRJ 
Re: TOASTER COMPATABLE?
Posted on 15-Nov-2003 13:38:37
#21 ]
Cult Member

Quote:
Amiga2000King wrote:
You do not know what you are talking about. How can I be "banned" from Amiga.Org if I was the one that quit ?! I do not ever want to go back to Amiga.Org and I am thinking about quitting this group too. Most of you people do not know what you are talking about. I on the other hand have been working with home computers since 1977. I also actually work in the electronics and computer industry and I have worked for Commodore, so yes, I do know what I am talking about.

In what capacity do you presently work in the IT industry, and in what capacity did you work for Commodore? After all, just because I once worked as a cleaner at a pub (actually it was a seedy little hole, my efforts were in vain) doesn't mean that I know the first thing about mixing drinks. If you're going to make these assertions then I do have to ask for a verifiable CV to be submitted for further investigation before I even begin to take you at all seriously.

Quote:
I was not trolling on Amiga.Org. The moderators were just jealous of my increasing popularity and by the fact that I had a better looking avatar then they did.

Say what? No offence really intended (it's just a bonus on some days) but either you have a really shoddy avatar here on AW.net, or the moderators at A.org use battery acid as a facial moisturiser.

Quote:
They were afraid to show people what they really look like in their avatar. I was making them look really bad and they did not like it. So they started harassing me, that is when I quit. Then the owner started emailing me and me and him got into it. Get your facts straight, Wain !!!!

And with the above statement do you consign yourself forevermore to the confines of net.kookery. Have a nice day and please don't rattle the bars.

Doug

Maybe add more for malfunctions and then we'll have music all day.

Profile     Report this post  
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle