Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
7 crawler(s) on-line.
 72 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 jPV:  6 mins ago
 Torque:  7 mins ago
 kolla:  8 mins ago
 pixie:  12 mins ago
 AMIGASYSTEM:  47 mins ago
 vox:  1 hr 7 mins ago
 clint:  1 hr 40 mins ago
 roar:  1 hr 42 mins ago
 retrofaza:  1 hr 43 mins ago
 Hypex:  1 hr 46 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga OS4 Hardware
      /  Where the @#&@(!& is "X" ???
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 )
PosterThread
realize 
Re: Where the @#&@(!& is "X" ???
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 0:55:23
#261 ]

Hmm lets see I started a thread 13 pages long, actually got Aeon to release an update of the X1000 proejct and all the idiot fanboys call me a "troll" or tell me to "stfu" or "get lost" , oh and 2 abuse reports. You idiots who file a report on me should THANK ME. WAKE UP>

We shouldnt have to beg for progress reports and updates. Its quite remarkable. yet people are content to sit on their asses for years and just blindly tow the line. (Remember how you all acted about Ainc? Hmm think about how you feel about it now.. Maybe if you werent such rapid fanboys/sheep/fanatics/zealots/groupies of Ainc back then AND MADE MORE NOISE we would have a better situation for AmigaOs) All I ask you is think about it. But i know you wont because you wont listen to reason as i'm a "troll"

I guess the blind zealots just like being fed screen shots every few months for years and are happy with the progress. The behavior of some people here reminds me of here in the USA if you question are being in a war with Iraq and Afghanistan or Libya or whatever and you are labeled as "anti patriotic" same tactics. So sad. And I would love for someone to dispute this analogy.

oh and btw if you fly off the handle at the usage of the word "fanboy" THEN YOU ARE ONE. Maybe I should change the label to "Sheep"?

Now to make things clear, there are a lot of people here who are not the above. They are creative computer guys that have a passion for amiga. And to the sheep/fanboys dont be fooled there are MANY people like me LURKING that DO NOT POST. (i know this from sentiment in amiga clubs)

Profile     Report this post  
stevieu 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 1:08:08
#262 ]
Cult Member

@realize

No one needs to beg for progress reports. If you'd joined the beta testing team, you'd know all you 'need' to know at this point in time.

Alas, when they are good and ready to do so, news is released.

Only logical, right?

Steve

A1200 - OS3.1: Blizzard IV 030, 64mb ram, 400mb HDD

OS4.x - Flying the AMIGA flag

freeaks 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 1:27:26
#263 ]

@stevieu

no need to beg then? but you need to pay the beta machine +500$ i guess?
and you need to be productive beta tester too i guess..
so, no need to beg, just pay money, and give work-time.
begging seems less of a swindle there. but i agree comunity shouldn't have to beg either..
only on amiga huh ? ;)

Paul 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 2:01:55
#264 ]
Cult Member

@realize

Quote:
actually got Aeon to release an update of the X1000 proejct

Realize, you absolutely MUST have the biggest ego ever expressed around here.

Do you REALLY think your pathetic thread FORCED AEON to do anything??

Paul

Last edited by Paul on 09-Jun-2011 at 02:04 AM.

realize 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 2:05:32
#265 ]

@Paul
Quote:
Do you REALLY think your pathetic threadFORCED AEON to do anything??

In short, yes. It has nothing to do with my ego. THE COMMUNITY FORCED THE UPDATE BY POSTING HERE.

You people just dont get...

Join the beta team? lmfao. PAY to join the beta team? are you high?

jingof 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 2:09:42
#266 ]

@realize

Quote:
All the guys who banned me and crucified me years ago when I openly criticized Ainc

Your posts (especially recent) illustrate so much contempt and resentment of past events and your perception of them.. it's clear you can't get passed that. What do you need to "heal"? Some giant apology from somebody?

Quote:
And to the sheep/fanboys dont be fooled there are MANY people like me LURKING that DO NOT POST. (i know this from sentiment in amiga clubs)

What you and your ilk think is irrelevant really, because your faction are damaged goods, so jaded and scared by history that you have factored yourself out of any possible future "on principle". Sad really.

Maybe once the X1000 ships and you are proven wrong, you will cast aside the shackles of the past and get on board with a new future enabled by Sam 4x0 and X1000?

Quote:
And people still call Morphos guys criminals?

Or maybe you'd prefer to remain in the corner and sulk and lick your wounds, and remind all of us how hurt and damaged you are.

Just get over yourself already!

klx300r 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 2:22:51
#267 ]
Elite Member

Quote:

jingof wrote:
@realize

Maybe once the X1000 ships and you are proven wrong, you will cast aside the shackles of the past and get on board with a new future enabled by Sam 4x0 and X1000?

poetic words of Amiga wisdom

Last edited by klx300r on 09-Jun-2011 at 02:23 AM.

mancave-ramblings
X1000 I BELIEVE

jingof 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 2:41:33
#268 ]

@realize

Quote:
The behavior of some people here reminds me of here in the USA if you question are being in a war with Iraq and Afghanistan or Libya or whatever and you are labeled as "anti patriotic" same tactics. So sad. And I would love for someone to dispute this analogy.

And BTW, your "asking questions about the war" analogy is soooo off base it's hard to believe.

You really try to equate asking questions about a war where thousands will die and people want to make sure it is justified and loss of life is not without purpose...

That's the same in your eyes as attacking a business that is investing their own money, into their own venture to try to deliver a product to a very small, niche market.

One is a public, world affair with the future of nations hanging in the balance and the other is the limited concerns of a tiny private company doing no harm to you or anyone else, who simply speaks of their own internal developments less often than you'd like.

It makes so little sense it boggles the mind! It does, however, illustrate your capacity for rationale thought.

Last edited by jingof on 09-Jun-2011 at 02:51 AM.
Last edited by jingof on 09-Jun-2011 at 02:45 AM.
Last edited by jingof on 09-Jun-2011 at 02:44 AM.
Last edited by jingof on 09-Jun-2011 at 02:43 AM.
Last edited by jingof on 09-Jun-2011 at 02:42 AM.

jingof 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 2:57:44
#269 ]

@realize

Quote:
I started a thread 13 pages long, actually got Aeon to release an update of the X1000 proejct

Delusions of grander.

The update was prompted by a significant milestone in the project.. Not your insolent drivel.

Last edited by jingof on 09-Jun-2011 at 03:01 AM.

realize 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 3:40:26
#270 ]

@jingof

You clearly have absolutely NO CLUE about ANYTHING in the Amiga world past or present, therefore I wont respond to your childish comments. Wake up.

If you REALLY believe that Aeon was going to post on update that happens to coincide with the timing of this thread by some weird fluke you must really be a fool. I mean even the dumbest fanboy can see the reality.

it must be nice to be blind. Ignorance is Bliss apparently and you are the poster child.

oh but wait South Carolina? I think you got your panties all bunched up because you probably support the wars in the middle east and probably think Amerika is a free country? am I right?

Last edited by realize on 09-Jun-2011 at 03:43 AM.
Last edited by realize on 09-Jun-2011 at 03:42 AM.

redrumloa 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 4:43:53
#271 ]
Cult Member

@realize

Quote:

realize wrote:
@jingof

You clearly have absolutely NO CLUE about ANYTHING in the Amiga world past or present, therefore I wont respond to your childish comments. Wake up.

If you REALLY believe that Aeon was going to post on update that happens to coincide with the timing of this thread by some weird fluke you must really be a fool. I mean even the dumbest fanboy can see the reality.

it must be nice to be blind. Ignorance is Bliss apparently and you are the poster child.

oh but wait South Carolina? I think you got your panties all bunched up because you probably support the wars in the middle east and probably think Amerika is a free country? am I right?

Oh man, so much wrong on so many levels. I'll make a not so polite exit from this thread now

$225 total spent!

jingof 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 4:47:01
#272 ]

@realize

Quote:
You clearly have absolutely NO CLUE about ANYTHING in the Amiga world past or present,

I bought the very first Amiga 1000 sold in the southeast in 1985 on the first day the product went on sale. So, yes.. I've been a part of the community since literally day one.

Quote:
NO CLUE about ANYTHING in the Amiga world past or present

WHO THE HELL CARES ANYWAY! Any _new users_ coming to the Amiga platform WONT GIVE A RATS A** what you think about past indignations, and won't care to hear your belly-aching. And if no new users come, then.. attrition continues a slow death and still no one cares.

Either way, your hurt feelings matter to no one. So get over yourself.

Quote:
I wont respond to your childish comments.

Can't say I blame you. With opinions like your's, I wouldn't respond to me either.

Quote:
If you REALLY believe that Aeon was going to post on update that happens to coincide with the timing of this thread by some weird fluke you must really be a fool

No "weird fluke". As an X1000 beta tester, I knew the news was imminent before this thread began, as we've been kept fully apprised of progress toward this milestone.

Quote:
you probably support the wars in the middle east and probably think Amerika is a free country? am I right?

Oh.. you've got something else to whine about, huh? Complaining about your "supposedly free" country and receiving "no news" about a product you don't want. Is there a pattern here?

Cheer up dude! It can't all be bad.

Quote:
think Amerika is a free country?

Unlike you, I can't complain. I've made millions starting my own businesses and have never been restricted from doing anything or going anywhere I choose.

Last edited by jingof on 09-Jun-2011 at 05:13 AM.
Last edited by jingof on 09-Jun-2011 at 05:12 AM.
Last edited by jingof on 09-Jun-2011 at 05:00 AM.
Last edited by jingof on 09-Jun-2011 at 04:58 AM.
Last edited by jingof on 09-Jun-2011 at 04:53 AM.

realize 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 6:00:35
#273 ]

@jingof

ah the truth comes out

Quote:
No "weird fluke". As an X1000 beta tester,

Typical. So you are an "insider" and YOU get news while the rest of us are left in the dark. Great community relations. Oh and BTW you had to pay for the privilege. Oh, and wait YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A BOARD YET? How much have you pre-paid ? You remind me of all the early bird A1 people running linux for months and having a $50 coupon from the exculsive Amiga club.

And the reason for the usa politics is thats how people like you act. If they dont agree with YOUR opinion they are crazy and in the wrong.

Quote:
Unlike you, I can't complain. I've made millions starting my own businesses and have never been restricted from doing anything or going anywhere I choose.

Can you be any more of a loser with a statement like that? I got news for you mr. aristocrat in about 30 years all your supposed "millions" wont get you anywhere. wake up. But for zombies like you its too late. Go anywhere you choose? hahah not for long when you will have TSA with their hands down your pants and asking for papers anywhere you go. So go back to sleep.

I'm not mad at the world, there i much beauty and God shines through it all. What I AM mad about is the LIES and Deceit and Blind Fanaticism in the Amiga world since 1994. I'm not the only one.

oh and btw just because you owned an amiga 1000 (consumer) means you know anything about what really goes on in the Amiga world. Just keep believing what other people tell you and what other users post. Good job.

xeron 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 6:44:50
#274 ]
Elite Member
From: Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England, UK, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe

This thread is hilarious. I also love how realize thinks his rants actually caused the news update. Thats priceless.

jingof 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 6:46:15
#275 ]

@realize

Quote:
ah the truth comes out

I already said that much. In this thread.

Quote:
So you are an "insider" and YOU get news while the rest of us are left in the dark. Great community relations.

Why does A-Eon owe you more "internal developments news" than any other technology company?

Quote:
Can you be any more of a loser with a statement like that? I got news for you mr. aristocrat in about 30 years all your supposed "millions" wont get you anywhere. wake up

Just defending my country, by saying it's provided me with nothing but opportunity.

Quote:
oh and btw just because you owned an amiga 1000 (consumer) means you know anything about what really goes on in the Amiga world. Just keep believing what other people tell you and what other users post. Good job.

And contrary to the beliefs of the 'whiner faction', being the perpetual cynic and doubter, doesn't automatically raise your IQ.

Seer 
Posted on 9-Jun-2011 6:51:10
#276 ]
Team Member

Seems this thread is over.

Locked.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle