Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
8 crawler(s) on-line.
 173 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 DiscreetFX:  20 mins ago
 agami:  57 mins ago
 amigasociety:  1 hr 19 mins ago
 matthey:  2 hrs 5 mins ago
 RobertB:  2 hrs 21 mins ago
 Rob:  2 hrs 46 mins ago
 number6:  3 hrs 51 mins ago
 Karlos:  4 hrs 27 mins ago
 kolla:  4 hrs 55 mins ago
 OneTimer1:  5 hrs 24 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Classic Amiga Hardware
      /  wanting to sell my 2 Amiga 4000 68060 Amigas
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
klx300r 
Re: wanting to sell my 2 Amiga 4000 68060 Amigas
Posted on 5-Feb-2016 16:54:22
#21 ]
Elite Member

@m0lebrain

ya love my C64SDv2.0 by Manosoft ! backed up all my 5.25" disks on SD and breathed a sigh of relief when i did It's awesome to see my young kids trying to beat my high scores from back when I was a kid

mancave-ramblings
X1000 I BELIEVE

Profile     Report this post  
klx300r 
Posted on 5-Feb-2016 17:00:03
#22 ]
Elite Member

Quote:

Syperhawk wrote:

..i remmeber GEOS..my C64 along with 1541 II got throwed to the Trash we i got married..parents thought it was garbage..back then i had a 3000 and 500 which were saved thank god

Syperhawk

OMG first the 4000T and then your C64 I would have needed years of counselling to get over that..ouch

speaking of parents throwing stuff out and counselling, my mom threw out an old shoebox in my old room...just one out of many in my old closet, she left boxes with old worn out shoes & other junk BUT she threw out a box of old hockey cards which had not one but TWO MINT Gretzky rookie cards!!! ya I'm still

mancave-ramblings
X1000 I BELIEVE

Syperhawk 
Posted on 5-Feb-2016 18:34:34
#23 ]

@klx300r

Quote:

klx300r wrote:
Quote:

Syperhawk wrote:

..i remmeber GEOS..my C64 along with 1541 II got throwed to the Trash we i got married..parents thought it was garbage..back then i had a 3000 and 500 which were saved thank god

Syperhawk

OMG first the 4000T and then your C64 I would have needed years of counselling to get over that..ouch

speaking of parents throwing stuff out and counselling, my mom threw out an old shoebox in my old room...just one out of many in my old closet, she left boxes with old worn out shoes & other junk BUT she threw out a box of old hockey cards which had not one but TWO MINT Gretzky rookie cards!!! ya I'm still

oh i know..and all my games i lost..over 200 and it was the last c64 commodore made with the 1541 II..however i did manage to find the old BOSS Joystick i was using back then lol

Syperhawk

Telnet:->amigaisland.dyndns.org (Down Until Further Notice)
=================================================

DBAlex 
Posted on 6-Feb-2016 13:53:00
#24 ]
Cult Member

@klx300r

Quote:

klx300r wrote:

Quote:
Quote:

DBAlex wrote:

...Hi everyone btw! (after about a 3 year gap between posting).

welcome back! how'd you do 3 years when I can't keep away for 3 days

Lol a combination of things really, not been using the A1200 much mainly due to quite a few changes being made in our internet setup. Last night I managed to get reconnected by adding the Mac Address of the WiFi adapter to my router allow list and then switching off WPA2 encryption completely.

This worked with the V1 prism2.device from Aminet. However i'm not really happy with having no WiFi security so i've re-enabled WPA2.

I then installed the new Prism2v2 from Aminet and tried to get WEP working. (I know, WEP is useless but It was worth a try ). Unfortunately the Orinoco card I have (it says AWLAN WS8P on it) and I believe is a LUCENT chipset didn't seem to want to work with the WEP passphrase I created.

I'm going to try again using the WEP key (my router has an input box to generate WEP keys) and Prism2v2 can set these in the Wireless.prefs file.

If this doesn't work i'm going to contact Neil Cafferkey to try and identify what PCMCIA WiFi card I have.

Quote:

Syperhawk wrote:
@DBAlex

Quote:

DBAlex wrote:
@Syperhawk

No idea.

Amibay is a good site too.

Hi everyone btw! (after about a 3 year gap between posting).

Welcome back as well:) it has been prob a year or more since posted..i started playing around with my A500,A2000 and my 2 3000's which i'm enjoying :)

Also my Amiga Friends Amiga Island BBS will be back online soon...will keep you posted

Syperhawk

Cool sounds brilliant. I'd like to get an A600 to be honest, I've seen the ACA accelerators/memory expansions and i'd like to get one and make a nice A600 setup too. Plus I can still hopefully use my WiFi & SD card reader with it.

PLUS i'd like to get WinUAE setup with the OS4 Classic stuff, that looks really interesting!

So much stuff to look into.

PS. I've never used a BBS but heard about them... to be honest BBS was before my time, I was probably playing with the kids software like "Paint and Create" (this was great, you could make your own teddy bear band ) and also Noddy disk we had.

Luckily the A1200 never got thrown out/sold... it was in the garage probably going mouldy before I rescued it... luckily everything still works.

OK long post alert sorry.

Syperhawk 
Posted on 7-Feb-2016 6:36:08
#25 ]

@DBAlex

Quote:

DBAlex wrote:
@klx300r

Quote:

klx300r wrote:

[quote]Quote:

DBAlex wrote:

...Hi everyone btw! (after about a 3 year gap between posting).

welcome back! how'd you do 3 years when I can't keep away for 3 days

Lol a combination of things really, not been using the A1200 much mainly due to quite a few changes being made in our internet setup. Last night I managed to get reconnected by adding the Mac Address of the WiFi adapter to my router allow list and then switching off WPA2 encryption completely.

This worked with the V1 prism2.device from Aminet. However i'm not really happy with having no WiFi security so i've re-enabled WPA2.

I then installed the new Prism2v2 from Aminet and tried to get WEP working. (I know, WEP is useless but It was worth a try ). Unfortunately the Orinoco card I have (it says AWLAN WS8P on it) and I believe is a LUCENT chipset didn't seem to want to work with the WEP passphrase I created.

I'm going to try again using the WEP key (my router has an input box to generate WEP keys) and Prism2v2 can set these in the Wireless.prefs file.

If this doesn't work i'm going to contact Neil Cafferkey to try and identify what PCMCIA WiFi card I have.

Quote:

Syperhawk wrote:
@DBAlex

Quote:

DBAlex wrote:
@Syperhawk

No idea.

Amibay is a good site too.

Hi everyone btw! (after about a 3 year gap between posting).

Welcome back as well:) it has been prob a year or more since posted..i started playing around with my A500,A2000 and my 2 3000's which i'm enjoying :)

Also my Amiga Friends Amiga Island BBS will be back online soon...will keep you posted

Syperhawk

Cool sounds brilliant. I'd like to get an A600 to be honest, I've seen the ACA accelerators/memory expansions and i'd like to get one and make a nice A600 setup too. Plus I can still hopefully use my WiFi & SD card reader with it.

PLUS i'd like to get WinUAE setup with the OS4 Classic stuff, that looks really interesting!

So much stuff to look into.

PS. I've never used a BBS but heard about them... to be honest BBS was before my time, I was probably playing with the kids software like "Paint and Create" (this was great, you could make your own teddy bear band ) and also Noddy disk we had.

Luckily the A1200 never got thrown out/sold... it was in the garage probably going mouldy before I rescued it... luckily everything still works.

OK long post alert sorry. [/quote]

Not i... first bbs i connected to was on a C64 on a 300 baud modem..oh those were the days lol..and it was all gray text no colors.. name of bbs was Vexxis

Syperhawk

Last edited by Syperhawk on 07-Feb-2016 at 06:37 AM.

Telnet:->amigaisland.dyndns.org (Down Until Further Notice)
=================================================

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle