Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
0 crawler(s) on-line.
 92 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

matthey

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 matthey:  4 mins ago
 amigakit:  5 mins ago
 NutsAboutAmiga:  10 mins ago
 pixie:  24 mins ago
 zipper:  34 mins ago
 MagicSN:  1 hr ago
 phoenixkonsole:  1 hr 7 mins ago
 Hammer:  1 hr 13 mins ago
 Makedonk:  1 hr 15 mins ago
 Karlos:  1 hr 42 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga OS4.x \ Workbench 4.x
      /  Questions for Garry Hare (KMOS CEO) at Amiwest
Register To Post

PosterThread
gary_c 
Re: Questions for Garry Hare(KMOS CEO) at Amiwest
Posted on 6-Jul-2004 8:52:17
#1 ]
Cult Member

@DaveP

Quote:
... your actions on the forum do seem to confirm a poorly hidden agenda and double standards applied with what constitutes a fair allegation or opinion when applied to Genesi/Phoenix or KMOS.

I don't really think that's true; I'd appreciate it if you could give me some specifics.

Quote:
...you invest more energy on here than seems consistent with that viewpoint executing your personal agenda.

Well, the truth is I invest a bit of energy initially and then people jump in saying things that the debater in me likes responding to (witness MikeB's post below). My energy gets siphoned into the process of debate; I don't really start off with a huge desire to portray things a certain way, though of course I do have the opinions that prompted me to post in the first place.

BTW, I believe my questions were just that, and not assertions or slanderous contemptuous prose. There's nothing wrong with asking a question based on a hypothesis.

@Stilgar

It might be instructive to ask why (some, not all ) threads I post in "deteriorate". If you look back at them, I think you'll find people responding on a personal level. I try to debate ideas, not people, and I try not to respond on an emotional level. Of course, by some standards, "deterioration" is simply meandering into an area that you're not interested in. So it's hard to say. Anyway, that closet has a secret back door so you're apt to find me out and about fairly often.

-- gary_c

Profile     Report this post  
 Top | Parent

Replies
SubjectPosterDate
      Re: Questions for Garry Hare(KMOS CEO) at AmiwestSlayeR__6-Jul-2004 9:28:03
      Re: Questions for Garry Hare(KMOS CEO) at Amiwest6-Jul-2004 9:35:06

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle