Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
48 crawler(s) on-line.
 54 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

A1200

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 A1200:  2 mins ago
 amigakit:  12 mins ago
 Rob:  16 mins ago
 bhabbott:  17 mins ago
 matthey:  24 mins ago
 marmotta:  54 mins ago
 OneTimer1:  1 hr 4 mins ago
 Mobileconnect:  1 hr 25 mins ago
 21stcentury:  1 hr 25 mins ago
 zipper:  1 hr 37 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Free For All
      /  PS3, Wii, XBox: The Neverending Story, Part 5
Register To Post

PosterThread
fairlanefastback 
Re: PS3, Wii, XBox: The Neverending Story, Part 5
Posted on 22-Sep-2009 20:43:49
#1 ]
Team Member

@MikeB

Ah, so after trying to twist things with BS propaganda that a certain person was the reporter on the story for the BBC when he was not. And then trying to tie that into a comedy piece he wrote (since he is a professional comedian). Now you are on to quoting a website with *supposed* quotes from an *anonymous* respondent?

Even if this person is one of the three on the show why should we believe him now after he fully admits to staying party to the show that supposedly told him he had to embellish his story to be on it? As a member of TheSixthAxis (who gave the interview) are they asking him to embellish now perhaps? If he did it already by his own admission, why not again since he is so pliable? His creditability by that admission now is shot before he has started, and thats assuming he is really one of the three.

Additionally, in that very interview the anonymous supposed respondent states:

"All that said I think they (the Watchdog program) have helped people like myself get the problem recognised on a large scale, via a platform which Joe Public has greater access to, where as forums will generally only be accessed by people with a direct interest in the site."

And in response to being asked "How was your conversation with Sony regarding your personal console?"

The anonymous respondent said:

"Kind of like banging my head against a brick wall. After logging my complaint, and giving my reference number to the CSA, she said “so what’s the problem?” I thought it would be pretty obvious if she actually bothered to read the info on the file."

Beyond all of this, of course, the BBC Watchdog show is a great source for you, so long as its Microsoft they are discussing.

@all

Here is the direct link.

Last edited by fairlanefastback on 22-Sep-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Last edited by fairlanefastback on 22-Sep-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Last edited by fairlanefastback on 22-Sep-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Last edited by fairlanefastback on 22-Sep-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Last edited by fairlanefastback on 22-Sep-2009 at 08:45 PM.

Amiga 1200

Profile     Report this post  
 Top | Parent

Replies
SubjectPosterDate
      Re: PS3, Wii, XBox: The Neverending Story, Part 5MikeB22-Sep-2009 21:14:42
          Re: PS3, Wii, XBox: The Neverending Story, Part 5fairlanefastback22-Sep-2009 21:30:34
              Re: PS3, Wii, XBox: The Neverending Story, Part 5MikeB22-Sep-2009 22:01:31
                  Re: PS3, Wii, XBox: The Neverending Story, Part 5fairlanefastback22-Sep-2009 22:21:54
                      Re: PS3, Wii, XBox: The Neverending Story, Part 5MikeB23-Sep-2009 5:09:08
                          Re: PS3, Wii, XBox: The Neverending Story, Part 5fairlanefastback23-Sep-2009 6:54:21
              Re: PS3, Wii, XBox: The Neverending Story, Part 5MikeB22-Sep-2009 22:12:01
                  Re: PS3, Wii, XBox: The Neverending Story, Part 5fairlanefastback22-Sep-2009 22:39:23

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle